- Curate a self-generated project pipeline that fits the core Competency of G7
- EP projects with existing relationships
- Build strategic relationships with Creatives, agencies, other production houses.
- Oversee the day-to-day of each project from inception to release; includes acquisition, creative development, pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Effectively communicate leadership team regarding the status of projects as it pertains to creative, financials, production logistics, etc.
- Effectively communicate with Production management and technical support
- Effectively communicate with filmmakers and talent during all phases of the production process
- Maintaining relationships with reps and talent while curating new relationships for the studio
- Curate directorial roster
- Strong track record of developing and opportunities
Qualifications & Skills
- Candidate must have 3-5 years of prior experience in development at a studio or production company
- Proven experience in effectively leading projects from inception to release
- Ability to self-generate and procure opportinues
- Strong relationships with a broad set of diverse and underrepresented storytellers (writers, directors, producers)
- Understand and effectively advocate for the value of diversity and diverse representation in projects
- Strong existing relationships with agencies and talent
- Self-starter who proactively seeks ways of developing his/her/their own skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with all levels of management and talent
- High hustle- willing to do what it takes to get it done.
- Passion of small business and creating growth opportunities.
Gear Seven is a Nashville video production studio specializing in creating branded and commercial video content, short films, and music videos aimed at building an emotional connection with viewers. We collaborate with artists, creative agencies, directors, and production companies to produce video content that attracts, inspires, and connects with a target audience.
- Full benefits package
- Salary based on experience